whitewater262

Default Seeking gluten-free bread recipes

I have many food allergies, and the gluten free products and recipes
I've found thus far are NOT options for me.

Among other things, I'm allergic to gum (this is a natural substance,
and it encompasses a variety of plant sources -- hydrolyzed vegetable
and/or plant proteins, seaweed and/or kelp, agar, xylitol, and other
ingredients often used as thickeners in gluten-free products).

I'm not a bkaer or chef by trade. However, I have managed to develop
two very simple pancake recipes that forego the usual thickening
aganets and complex formulations so many cookbooks advocate. However,
I'm struggling to make a bread or biscuit recipe.

Ideally, I'd like to make a bread recipe that calls for nothing more
than the following ingredients -- cooking oil, millet flour, water,
vitamin C, baking soda, salt... and if necessary, honey.

I know this can be done, but I lack the necessary experience to pull it
off without some help. Any information appreciated.