J.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:21:56 -0400, FrisbeeŽ >
wrote:

>OrangeDood wrote:
>> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five
>> minutes, (Ralph Kennedy)!
>>
>>> When I went to Cincinnati to visit my sister,
>>> I told her to get that vile crap out of my face
>>> and to never serve it to me again if she ever
>>> wanted her son and daughter's uncle to be more
>>> than just a dim memory to them.

>> *sniff*
>>
>> I just wanted to see this again.

>What is WRONG with you peoples?
>
>CSC is the best damned food on the planet.
>
>Y'all must have burned-out taste buds or somethin'

All doubters need to stop putting it on spaghetti and start putting it
on hot dogs. If you still don't like it, you can rot in hell.

J.
-
Skinned Pig Football
www.skinnedpig.blogspot.com
4/1: Guessing the Draft: The First Five Picks
3/24: 2005 Draft: The Best & The Sleepers
3/18: Skinned Pig's Draft Team 2005