Jean B.

Dan Logcher wrote:

> It is! It's not exactally a whole day.. there's breaks of time between
> chopping, cooking, and last prep.. plus beer to keep the chefs going.

I'm gonna have to round up the ingredients and try that.

> Opps, I was mixing thoughts of Mary's and Sichuan Garden II. I meant
> the buns at SG2. My son likes them..

I like them too--but better if they have not burst!!!!! I can see
that these small buns (although they were marginally bite-sized
last week when I had them again) are a must. I am intrigued with
the making of these soup buns. They start with a gelatin, I hear,
which makes sense.

> Ok, well I added my $.02. Hope they start thinking about it.
> Their website doesn't have their Malden location listed, so I mentioned
> that as well.

I hope they have been thinking about it, since they seemed to like
that idea when I wrote, and that this will give them more impetus.

--
Jean B.