Michael Plant

You will find me in the hotel basement drinking with the porter and the
scullery maid. A lout, yes; but save your pity. Think I'm gonna allow myself
to get into a situation where I need to do dress up and then worry about
which damned spoon I use to eat the ice cream? Not I. Thanks for listening.

Michael

Falky /6/05