Bluesea

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
news:20050405110257.23475744@wafer...
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:48:40 -0500
"Bluesea" > wrote:

> Last night, instead of using my bone china mug for my white tea, I tossed
> the leaves into my glass mug, filled with 140°F water, stuffed filter
> paper up a straw, and enjoyed the visual all night along with the taste,
> refilling the water as needed.

Yerba Mate drinkers solved that problem years ago:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...360005-7390212

How do they clean the inside of the straw?

I used a disposable straw and was thinking of looking for a glass one (I
don't like the metallic taste that the S/S lip of a traveler's mug gives
me), but I don't know how to clean the build-ups from the inside of a straw
and want to avoid crossing flavors.

--
~~Bluesea~~