em

and, most spam is not respondable to. If you reply, it just gets kicked
back because it is garbage.
completely different.

I guess we should feel soooo bad that they can't go to a job interview
because they haven't had decent food in some time. Must be our fault they
decided that anything that didn't come out of a liquor store wasn't part of
the 4 basic food groups.

Pfffft. Waste of time to try to argue with someone who's burned one big rut
in their thinking.

--

oups.com...