Damsel in dis Dress

A little birdie told me that Dave Smith > said:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> Please forgive him. He doesn't know any better. The poor guy grew up on
>> fish sticks, which *require* tartar sauce. He's coming around, though.
>> He's recently eaten fish with just lemon juice and pepper. And he doesn't
>> want fish sticks ever again. (He told me he's becoming a food snob <G>)

>Hold on a sec. I have made tartar sauce. It is worthy of a good piece of fish.

I think it was Wayne who posted a boatload of recipes for me. I've gotta
develop some kind of filing system. I'd like to try making some of the
good stuff.

>Sadly, too few people know how to cook fish. I was one of them. I am quite sure
>there are lots of people here who can do a lot more with fish than I can, but I
>have learned a lot over the years. I got into the habit of having fish when I
>went for dinner in nice restaurants to give me some ideas about what to do with
>fish.

I usually just saute them in butter. Sometimes, we put a cornmeal coating
on them, and fry them. We're really starting to get into fish.

Carol
--
Coming at you live, from beautiful Lake Woebegon