Priscilla Ballou

Default UPDATE: Baking with a nine year-old

We baked the simple white bread out of Joy of Cooking. It's just out of
the oven, and we'll have a piece or two in an hour before I take her
home (with the rest of it). She really got into the kneading and was
fascinated with every step. We'll also be packing up some yeast for her
to "wake up" and look at under her microscope.

A very successful adventure. :-)

Thanks to all who responded!

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal