Siobhan Perricone

Default coarse salt container for my wife

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:53:20 -0600, "DJ" > wrote:

>Looking for an online source for a nice container my wife can put on the
>counter or above the stove that stores the coarse salt she uses to cook
>with. Thanks.

I just got the best one from Alton Brown's site. It is $15.

http://www.altonbrown.com/pages/shop.html

Scroll down a little.

I love it 'cos it's got a hinge top so I can open it with one hand, and
sprinkle with the other.

--
Siobhan Perricone
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians are an affront to