smithfarms pure kona

Default Kona coffee, a la Smithfarms

http://www.smithfarms.com

>> nancy

>Thanks for letting us know this is an rfc'er. Kona is all I wil
>drink, and now I have a new source to try.
>
>-L.

Thank you Nancy and Boron for your really kind words! We sure
appreciate it!!

Just for the record, too, when one says Jamaica BLue Mountain, you are
referring to the national processing plant. JBM can come from
different estates such as Wallenford and Mavis Bank etc and those are
considered the real premium JBMs. Very expensive indeed.

BTW I had to look up the word "haimish" Thanks for the compliment!
We are just farmers.

Wishing you a great day!

with aloha from still dark Kona,
Thunder