Chris Mc 3

Default OBTW...( Recipe For Soda Bread ? )

Thanks or all the great recipe's that have been e-mailed to me :-)

Question # 1 :

I am not really on a 'No Carb' diet (Atkins-Zone etc) but I am trying to
cut back drastically on my 'Processed, Bleached' flours.

If I want to cook somthing that is 'Whole Wheat', why must I use White
(regular) flour, or DO I ? Can I use ALL whole wheat ?

Question # 2 :

I dont even have a full size oven at my current place, just a Toaster
Oven, but so far its been no problem for anything I have wanted to cook.

Should I cut the ingredients by 1 / 2 or just make 2 batches ? I guess
my main question would be if the ingredients will be okay just sitting
there for 45 minutes - 1 hour while the other 1 / 2 is cooking or will
it turn 'Yucky' (un-usable) ?

Question # 3 :

Besides Soda Bread, what I am interested in most is 'Quick' (and
Healthy) cooking braeds...I.E. 100 % Whole Wheat Flat-Breads, Muffins
etc. Any other suggestions ?

In short...Even after a big, thick, juicy steak and veggies, I just do
NOT feel complete unless I have a tasty slice of bread, and I would like
to do t as healthy as possible. From what I understand,
100 % whole wheat would qualify as your 'Good Carbs'. (?)

Thanks again.

Chris Mc 3