Eric Jorgensen

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:06:05 -0400
"MOMPEAGRAM" > wrote:

> "Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
> > I would be remiss in my duties as a responsible netizen if i allowed
> > someone taking an internet course to believe that they can schlep
> > around like that without getting flamed a few times.

> And just what harm does it do to help her??? Are you the official
> "flamer"?

People have been coming to usenet to ask others to do their homework for
as long as there has been usenet.

And other people have been telling those people to get stuffed for just
as long.

If nobody fulfilled the 2nd part, that would mean that the internet had
devolved thoroughly into a monkey house and not just mostly.