Eric Jorgensen

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:14:13 -0400
"MOMPEAGRAM" > wrote:

> "Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
> > On 2 Apr 2005 12:36:05 -0800
> > "AK" > wrote:
> >
> >> I'd like to know some baking tips from those who love baking and are
> >> willing to share their tips! Thanx alot
> >>

> > Yeah, here's a tip.
> >
> > Do your own damn research.
> >
> > Is it so hard to use google to dig up content for your website
> > assignment that you have to just ask people? What kind of internet
> > technique is that?
> >

> Always has to be someone ready to pick a fight.

Well? That's what she's doing. She's taking a class and was assigned to
build a website. She's prodding at other groups too.

I would be remiss in my duties as a responsible netizen if i allowed
someone taking an internet course to believe that they can schlep around
like that without getting flamed a few times.