Mike Avery

AK wrote:

>I'd like to know some baking tips from those who love baking and are
>willing to share their tips! Thanx alot

Get an oven thermometer. Check your oven temp on a regular basis.
Most thermostats are off, and it can matter. A lot.

Get a set of scales from eBay. (I like the candle making scales made by
My Weigh.) Weigh your ingredients. It's not exact, but it is closer
than using cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons. It's faster too.

Don't get a bunch of tips from your friends in the newsgroup and then
put them in a book. That leads to hurt feelings.

Mike