Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> On Fri 01 Apr 2005 06:35:11p, Melba's Jammin' wrote in rec.food.cooking:

(snippage)
> > I'll prepare the breasts that way again, but may instead spread some
> > salsa on top of at least his, if not mine.
> >
> > I put a picture on my website.

> I would really like this! I love chutneys and this one sounds delicious.
>
> I have to admit that I really can't stand skinless, boneless chicken
> breasts, but adding tons of flavor completely transforms their
> insipidness.

I can do bland chicken breast. I can't do dry. These were not dry at
all--they were moist and juicy. Cooking them didn't take long, as
noted. I liked tonight's offerings better than any I've grilled in the
last years.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Chutney Chicken pic added 4-1-05.