Melba's Jammin'

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=115

> >> Ronnie

> > It's not a recipe; it's a link to your website where you post the
> > recipe. Why not just post the recipe here?
> > --

> Yeah, give us a break ! Clicking that link really wears me out.

Vitamins. You need vitamins. For strength and endurance. :-)Long time
ago it was pointed out that not everyone who reads newsgroups has access
to the web. Links are of no use to those folks, whereas the recipe,
posted to the group, may be. I don't have a fast internet connection;
news posts open in a trice---much faster than the download of a web
page. So, there! :-)
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Arizona vacation pics added 3-24-05.