Peter Aitken

"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote in
message nk.net...

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=115

>> > It's not a recipe; it's a link to your website where you post the
>> > recipe. Why not just post the recipe here?

>> So what? The link is directly to the recipe, not his home page.
>>

> It'a a PITA to click on the link

So when you move your thumb down 1/4 inch your ass hurts? Could you possibly
be more of a crybaby?

>...besides which who knows *what* that link
> leads to - there is a large potential for "mischief"

Not really. Navigating to a link cannot cause problems beyond a few annoying
popup windows.

....and I'm frankly not
> interested in reading some noobie stranger's website when I'm reading this
> froup.

He's not a noobie [sic]. He has been posting for months at least and has
provided many interesting recipes. He has also been kind enough to answer a
request from me for a specific recipe. He is, unlike many people, an actual
asset to the group.

> Better to simply post the recipe as a courtesy to the readers here - it's
> not *that* difficult to do.

But clicking on a link is *really* difficult. Here's another link, to my
recipe page with many dozens of great recipes. Try it if you dare!

http://www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm

Maybe you can get a neighbor to come over and help you with pushing down
that mouse button.

Peter Aitken