Bluesea

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wretched green tea? Hey! I like the taste of my green tea. Maybe
> they haven't tried Celestial Seasonings Green Tea?
>
> As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here enjoying my cup right now.
> Doesn't taste too wretched to me.

I bought a couple of boxes of that stuff 2-3 years ago, regular and decaf'd.
It wasn't totally wretched (I brewed at 180°F), but since there's much
better and fresher available from online vendors as well as brick-and-mortar
stores, depending on your locale, that costs less per cup, I suggest that
you spread your wings a bit and try others.

--
~~Bluesea~~