Duwop

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>

> > I don't get it at all, and maybe somebody could 'splain it, but I've

never
> > seen anyone pull the membrane off a rack of ribs before cooking them,

other
> > than some city boys trying to be scientists.
> >

> The only thing I can figure is that the fat will render out of the ribs
> more quickly if the membrane isn't there to contain it. While I apply
> rub to the inside of the ribs, I really don't expect it to do much to
> the flavor with or without a membrane

Ah, ok, since the only part that's ever too fatty for my taste is the fat
attached to the bottom flap I won't bother then. The main meat's never been
overly fatty in my experience.
I remain of the opinion that this is a Q contest thing that's escaped the
madhouse and infected the general public. <bg>

Dale