Brick

On 30-Mar-2005, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:

> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>

> > IAWTP. To me it's extra work taking the membrane off when it crisps up
> > and
> > falls off upon cooking.
> >

> I will spend no more than 30 seconds per slab attempting to remove the
> membrane. If it comes off easily, off it comes. Otherwise I don't lose
> any sleep over it.
>
> Matthew

I've tried a few times to get the membrane off and have never succeeded.
I've never been able to pull it loose. I've even gone so far as to employ a
pair of pliers to hang on to it. Finally, I said F$%^ it. Once cooked, the
ribs never last long enough to even discuss it.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)