aem

Sheldon wrote:
> aem wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > >
> > > Yeah, well... you're not Chinese. LOL

> > And you are? I'm not, but my mother and aunts and uncles were, and
> > they all cooked Chinese meals at home. I learned some from them
> > and some from a wide variety of Chinese cookbooks. None of them
> > would agree with what you posted about eggs. -aem

> So you claim to have learned from relatives, and cookbooks with no
> name, so your citations are better than mine? NOT

I didn't make any citations, just corrected your false statement about
my ancestry. Why you think it's relevant is beyond me.

> Your replying after
> the fact with pure garbage can't trump me... if you really knew the
> answer to the OP's problem you had more than enough time and
> opportunity to reply with your what you think is your superiour
> wisdom prior to my response... you're a day late and a nickle short.

Actually, I replied the same day to the original post with a suggestion
which, as it happens, she followed with a good result.

> Eggs are probably the most revered ingredient in Chinese cusine, eggs
> play a very important part in all aspects of Chinese culture. The
> Chinese are extremely particular in all the various machinations
> pertaining to egg usage in their cusine and they do in fact pay very
> careful attention to the proportion of white and yolk used.

The Rule of Holes might help you out: When you're in over your head,
stop digging. -aem