Bob

Sheldon volleyed:

>>> Yeah, well... you're not Chinese. LOL

>> And you are? I'm not, but my mother and aunts and uncles were, and
>> they all cooked Chinese meals at home. I learned some from them and
>> some from a wide variety of Chinese cookbooks. None of them would
>> agree with what you posted about eggs. -aem

> So you claim to have learned from relatives, and cookbooks with no
> name, so your citations are better than mine? NOT Your replying after
> the fact with pure garbage can't trump me... if you really knew the
> answer to the OP's problem you had more than enough time and
> opportunity to reply with your what you think is your superiour wisdom
> prior to my response... you're a day late and a nickle short.

Please, Sheldon, regale us with tales of your Chinese heritage and your
lengthy apprenticeship under an unremittingly traditional chef in a
professional kitchen in China. Or please provide some authoritative
source -- not some bullshit web site; we all know that web sites can be
found to support all kinds of idiocy -- which backs up your statements.

Don't have any?

Then STFU.

Bob
P.S.: Your spell-checker isn't working, and your native spelling
deficiencies are showing.