Sheldon

aem wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, well... you're not Chinese. LOL

> And you are? I'm not, but my mother and aunts and uncles were, and
> they all cooked Chinese meals at home. I learned some from them and
> some from a wide variety of Chinese cookbooks. None of them would
> agree with what you posted about eggs. -aem

So you claim to have learned from relatives, and cookbooks with no
name, so your citations are better than mine? NOT Your replying after
the fact with pure garbage can't trump me... if you really knew the
answer to the OP's problem you had more than enough time and
opportunity to reply with your what you think is your superiour wisdom
prior to my response... you're a day late and a nickle short.

Eggs are probably the most revered ingredient in Chinese cusine, eggs
play a very important part in all aspects of Chinese culture. The
Chinese are extremely particular in all the various machinations
pertaining to egg usage in their cusine and they do in fact pay very
careful attention to the proportion of white and yolk used.