Vox Humana

"Sridhar Sathya" > wrote in message
> Thanks for your suggestions. As suggested I reduced the oil &
> water(little less); also I let the dough stand in the refrigerator for
> about 10 hours. Now I'm able to handle the dough very well.

Good to hear! Also, you may notice an improvment in the flavor and texture
of the dough from retarding the fermentation. I think that letting the
dough rise in the refrigerator allows you to make pizzas in a more impromptu
manner. The dough will keep for a few days before becoming too sour, so you
have flexibility to make the dough when you have a few minutes and then make
up the pizza when you are ready to eat.