Hunt

In article >,
says...
[SNIP]
>Sorry, Spellchecker changed "Lolonis" to "Loonies." How weird.
>
>pavane

I recall that in the "old days," WordPerfect offered several spell-checkers:
legal, medical, multi-national, etc. I do not recall a "wine" add-on though!
<G>

BTW glad to see someone else, who appreciates Robert Biale's Zins.

For Super Concentrated, one might wish to search out the Edmeades Alden Ranch
(2001 IIRC). I do not believe that anyone could top that one, unless it was a
Port-style wine from Zin. OTOH, I like most well-made Zins from the Alden
Ranch to some of much lighter, earthier styles, and have examples of the
entire spectrum, which I enjoy, each in its own setting.

Hunt