gw

< I had posted previously on how I was using all of my starter except for
what
stuck to the container and how I was using those remains for my next batch
of starter using a cup each of water and flour. >

I am somewhat horrified here, only two to three tablespoons of starter per
loaf?
I have to make refreshers of two cups or more, and then put half of that (at
least a cup plus refresher of another cup of flour and water) away in the
fridge!

How does one make a loaf of bread without extra yeast with only a tablespoon
of starter?
ye gods and little fishes, no wonder my loaves come out strange!
gw