Lisette

Default Need recipe ideas for precooked chicken breasts

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:03:16 +1100, Kajikit >
wrote:

>sf saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all about
>it on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 06:31:52 GMT:
>
>>I guess Thai chicken wraps are out... so how about creamed
>>chicken, chicken enchiladas, chicken fajitas or chicken
>>crepes!

>(snip nummy recipe)
>
>That sounds delicious, if a bit fiddly... I made a chicken pot pie in
>the end - it was yummy too.
>
>Sauteed three big onions with a bit of garlic and added lots of
>paprika, then a tin of sweetcorn and lots of chopped baby carrots and
>some celery, and a jug of chickenstock from the fridge. Once the
>carrot was cooked I added the chopped chicken and simmered it down a
>bit, then put it in a bakingdish and topped it with bought butter puff
>pastry. It was yummy with baked potatoes and steamed snowpeas...

That sounds delicious. Interesting though, I would have used a
thin-ish white sauce in it rather than stock. You're in Oz, right?
Maybe your CPPs are not as saucy as ours!

Saucy Lisette in Sacramento, California