Saurav Pathak

elgoog ) wrote on 28 Mar 2005 10:13:42 -0800:

+ >
+ > No, my friend. 'Twas a joke, alas. I thought you were being sarcastic
+ and
+ > facetious, at least I had hoped you were being.

+ Maybe, a little. ;-)

+ > I'm sorry to have to report that there are indeed tea colleges and
+ courses
+ > of study for the agriculture and production of tea in various places,
+ among
+ > them Japan, India, and China. (I'm not positive about India, but I've
+ read
+ > some pretty sophisticated papers from India on tea production, so I
+ guess
+ > so.)

+ Well, how about that then; tea colleges, and Indian, Chinese and
+ Japanese tea colleges! Please, excuse my mistakes, they enable me to
+ learn.

+ -elgoog

there is nothing to learn here. local research centers always
support local industry anywhere in the world. each of the three
major tea regions in india---assam, darjeeling and the
nilgiris---have their own research centers. the tea pill must
be their most exotic product. these places generally do research
on production processes and equipment.
http://jorhat.nic.in/ttc.htm

--
saurav