Michael Plant

3/28/05

> Michael Plant wrote:

3/27/05

> have
>>> the

>>> be

>>> capsule?

>>> them

> drink
>>> bottom-of-the-barrel
>>>
>>> Not just any scientist, a tea scientist. In fact, an Indian tea
>>> scientist!
>>>

>> That's just uncalled for and unkind. (I think.)
>>
>> Michael

> Um, no unkindness intended... it's just the thought of a tea scientist.
> Are there tea colleges? Would there be a different course of study for
> Indian tea? <JK>
>
> I'm easily amused, does that make me insensitive?

No, my friend. 'Twas a joke, alas. I thought you were being sarcastic and
facetious, at least I had hoped you were being.

I'm sorry to have to report that there are indeed tea colleges and courses
of study for the agriculture and production of tea in various places, among
them Japan, India, and China. (I'm not positive about India, but I've read
some pretty sophisticated papers from India on tea production, so I guess
so.)

Michael

Michael