DPM

"Lewis Perin" > wrote in message
news
> pilo_ > writes:
>
> > hi everyone - just a thought here.
> >
> > since there are SO many tea vendors on the 'net, maybe we could make
> > notification here when we find a vendor that has rec'd new '05 teas.
> > i think that would be good...........p*

> Great idea! And if you're the first to notice a 2005 tea, please be
> specific, i.e., don't just point to the vendor's home page.
>
> /Lew

Upton has 6 new 2005 FF Darjeelings:
http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/justForYou-new.asp. I've already ordered
some of the TD10 and TD66. I'll post tasting notes when they arrive next
week.

Is anyone else aware of other vendors advertising the imminent arrival of
FFs? How about online vendors in Germany, who are reputed to get some of
the best FF?

Regards,
Dean