jimmyjames

I have an "unglazed ceramic tile" 5/8ths 14x14 (Sq.)
It works every bit as good as my 18" round pizza pan with the "holes".
Except when I use the stone, I have to not only have to heat up the oven,
I have to heat up the stinkin stone. The people at "bed, bath and beyond"
really wanted me to buy a pizza stone... I asked what the advantage was and
they said " well, alls ya gotta do is heat the stone, take the pizza out of
the box, and slide the pizza on to the stone"
I'll put my pizza up to anyones! Stinkin' "pizza stone snobs"!