joseph b. rosenberg

Thanks for the memories--how about Montevina LH at 15.3%. I remember the
late Dave Bennion pouring me some LH Zins up at Ridge---never did figure out
how I got down that mountain. Another bunch of LH Zins were the Mayacami of
Bob Travers.....yikes they were responsible for the loss of about 100,000 of
my brain cells.

However, the so called Parkerized Zins of today (and the cabs, petite
syrahs, and meritages) are much better balanced, with just "gobs and gobs"
of fruit, although I didn't have to take out a home equity loan to buy a
wine like Turley.

--
Joseph B. Rosenberg