Marcella Peek

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> Got the apricots -- 2#, and white peaches and white nectarines, both
> dehydrated. And other dehydrated fruit. The Mpls TJ's will be in St.
> Louis Park, about a 25 minute drive from me. Not impossible, but
> probably not a weekly trip, either.
>
> I also bought a cello bag of a low-fat vanilla lemon cookie -- rings and
> things, I think it was called. I have never eaten anything so
> disgusting in my life. You could have looked for the bag in the PHX
> airport on Sunday afternoon. Gack. Barf. Puke.

Our favorite cookies are the mini coconut meringues.

I'm generally wary of low fat things anyway. Sorry to hear you ended up
with such a dud.

Other things I love...their mint tea, the little frozen crushed garlic
cubes or basil cubes, frozen wild mushrooms, frozen sliced bell peppers,
most of the frozen fruits, really good butter prices - I usually get a
pound there for $2 something and right now butter at the regular store
is nearing $5 a lb. Quite a difference. oh, and their white cheddar
popcorn, blackberry crush juice and their spiced apple cider in the fall.

Might be fun to see what other peoples favorites are.

marcella