aem

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Got the apricots -- 2#, and white peaches and white nectarines, both
> dehydrated. And other dehydrated fruit. The Mpls TJ's will be in

St.
> Louis Park, about a 25 minute drive from me. Not impossible, but
> probably not a weekly trip, either.
>
> I also bought a cello bag of a low-fat vanilla lemon cookie -- rings

and
> things, I think it was called. I have never eaten anything so
> disgusting in my life. You could have looked for the bag in the PHX
> airport on Sunday afternoon. Gack. Barf. Puke.
> --

Yeah, good as they are in some things--dairy, coffee, wines, nuts,
cheeses, dried fruit, frozen seafood, to name some--their prepared
foods (including their bread products) are very much a crap shoot. We
tend to be wary of the things marketed to various diet
congregations--the low fat, the no salt, the low carbs families. The
less preachy they are about the product the more likely it will
actually taste good. You just have to try whatever interests you and
see if it suits your taste. -aem