Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> > Kewl. I shopped at one that's a couple miles from where Chris lives --
> > and schlepped the stuff home. Rob was glad he wasn't toting my haul.

> I'm so jealous!
> Wait till you taste their chocolate, mini gingersnaps,
> chocolate covered ginger, dried slab apricots, olive oils,
> etc. etc. etc.
>
> gloria p

Got the apricots -- 2#, and white peaches and white nectarines, both
dehydrated. And other dehydrated fruit. The Mpls TJ's will be in St.
Louis Park, about a 25 minute drive from me. Not impossible, but
probably not a weekly trip, either.

I also bought a cello bag of a low-fat vanilla lemon cookie -- rings and
things, I think it was called. I have never eaten anything so
disgusting in my life. You could have looked for the bag in the PHX
airport on Sunday afternoon. Gack. Barf. Puke.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Arizona vacation pics added 3-24-05.