Jerry DeAngelis

Hello

You have certainly been given a great deal of useful information already
relative to the problem you posed. Should you want more information,
try the pizza dough recipes on The Artisan.

These can be accessed from http://www.theartisan.net/bredfrm.htm. This
is the menu for all the breads and flatbreads on the site. The pizze
recipes links are near the bottom of the left hand menu.

If you want the specific recipe for pizza dough, use this link:
http://www.theartisan.net/pizzabas.htm

Hope this helps

Regards

Jerry @ The Artisan