Bas

Hi there,

New to this group, but I feel I can help out a bit here, maybe.

Bread "falling"in a breadmaker usually means that you have slightly too much
liquids in your dough. Experiment a little with taking out small amounts -
and i do mean small amounts- of liquid, either water or milk.

Cheers,

Bas

"Vox Humana" > schreef in bericht