Vox Humana

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
news:20050322172853.1268aa31@wafer...
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:03:13 GMT

> My Fibrament stone arrived this morning. May be making pizza tonight .

..

The food network was big on pizza this weekend and it got me motivated to
make one. I whiped out at big one (pizza that is) on Sunday. I have been
lazy and have baked most of the recent pizzas in my small microwave
convection oven in a pizza pan. On Sunday, I heated up the main oven with my
stone and baked the pizza the right way for a change. I kept is simple with
a minimum of sauce and a minimumof toppings. It was wonderful. Nothing
beats the basics.