Mydnight

Few tea masters here, but more tea business guys. I have been able to
locate one guy that has experience with starting tea plants from
scratch and finishing them to production. The main idea he kept
repeating was which tree the tea was picked from and how early in the
season it was for that picking. The spring pick is always the best.

I am unsure how exactly they 'grade' the TGY explain such a high cost,
but it has much to do with hui gan and xiang wei (the residual flavor
and the scent). I'll find out more about exactly how they price the
tea out later.