frood

Default How long a shelf life do brownies have

3 hours, tops. Less time if the kids find out there are brownies in the
house.

Seriously, I probably wouldn't eat brownies that had been in the mail for 6
weeks. Whoever went to the trouble to make them for you probably loves you
enough to not want you to get sick, either. :-) It makes a great story,
though, and you can both have a great laugh over the brownies that went
around the world!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply