Tom Royer

Default Pasta Carbonara - What Bacon to use - or Ham?

Nancy Young wrote:

> Tom Royer wrote:

> > > Err Tom...perhaps you shouldn't send this kinda stuff on usenet...you never
> > > know how much spam it'll generate. Just a thought.

> > Actually, the only response to that line I've ever had was from another
> > Gene Burns fan. When you think about it, it's not really controversial.

> I think he's referring to the personal information you have in your
> sig.
>
> nancy

Not a problem, either. The phone and FAX numbers are at work and I
have caller ID so I can screen them. The cell phone is turned off when
I get home.

But I do get quite a bit of "junk" e-mail; I usually spend 20 minutes or
so each morning just deleting stuff that I'm not interested in.