aem

~~birdluvr~~ wrote:
> Hello Meredith..
> Seems you only asked a simple health food question & got insulted for
> asking..i am sorry..as i took your question i think you are looking

for
> something that would be found in a health food store or organic

section
> in a grocery store. [snip]

You see, the problem is that the OP didn't ask a "simple health food
question." As the range of answers shows, no one knew what the problem
was that was asked to be solved. One thought it was nutritional, one
thought it was a wheat allergy, one thought it was diabetes, you
apparently thought it was low carbs or digestible carbs. And the OP
never clarified.

It's like saying, "I'm on a diet, what are good foods to eat?" You'd
get answers from abalone to zabaglione, and a bunch of insults, too.

-aem