qahtan

Mike how can I get hot cross buns to taste spicy,
the more cinnamon/spice added for taste the worse the buns turn out.
My brother and husband every year, both enjoy the buns but both
say, 'Yea, nice, but not enough spice.' help.............. thanks, qahtan

news:mailman.8.1110310579.218.rec.food.sourdough@m ail.otherwhen.com...