Bob (this one)

Bob in socal wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 02:00:07 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
> wrote:
>
>>Bob in socal wrote:

>>>Thanks for your input, however I'll stick with published data which
>>>works and has worked well for me. I wash my board after use if
>>>needed, with a hot soapy dish rag,

>>Eeeeeewwwww. Germs all over the place...

> My problem, not yours
>
>>>rinse and dry with a paper towel.
>>>I oil it with mineral oil regularly as mineral oil is quite reasonably
>>>priced and readily available in any drug store.

>>Or ammo shop or sex toy emporium or machine shop or laxative vending
>>machine or hobby palace...

I'm typing slowly here... The prior two comments I made above are
jokes. Perhaps you've read about them...?

> Sorry you didn't carry the thread and your "expertise" was questioned
> by all who participated.

<LOL> Next you'll create a whole new reality and I'll have been hanged
by torch carrying villagers. Nothing like a little hyperbole to
brighten up a quiet life, huh...?

>>>I wholeheartedly agree with Sheldon's post on the subject as I don't
>>>use my good end-grain board for meat or sloppy wet food either. I have
>>>several plastic boards, one for chicken, one for sea food and one for
>>>red meat, all purchased new at the local swap meet quite reasonably
>>>and replaced regularly when needed.

>>Few things:
>>1) That you wholeheartedly agree with Sheldon's blather on the subject
>>speaks it's own volumes. As usual, he's blowing smoke.

> Aside from his bazaar sense of humor, he contributes substantial
> amounts of good information.

That would be bizarre. And his "substantial amounts of good
information" are generally plagiarized from other sources or his
opinions based on his glorious days a half century ago as a Navy cook.
In this case, he posted somebody else's notions that are open to
question when considered against other postings from other people.

> That's more than I can say about
> your contributions to this discussion.

That would be mostly because of your incapacity to understand them and
their sources. And your blind acceptance of what you read.

>>2) And your avoiding answering the question about how one "loses " a
>>board to rancidity after you brought it up speaks yet more.

> You need to be more diligent in reading threads and attributions as
> I said nothing of the kind.
>
>>3) Your inability to offer one case, one example, one person who has
>>had the shattering heartbreak of the Dreaded Rancid Cutting Board
>>speaks the rest.

> You need to be more diligent in reading threads and attributions as
> I said nothing of the kind.

You're correct. It was Kenneth who posted that silliness and not you.
I apologize for the mistake.

And I'm still waiting for him to deal with that blunder of his.

> And you are full of yourself. It isn't me pandering and apologizing
> in the thread for what I've contributed. You on the other hand,
> have been taken to task for the fallacious statements you made
> by most all who have contributed to the thread.

Not really. There's a substantial difference between people offering
differing opinions and "being taken to task." As for "fallacious
statements" - nab. Not a one. You might want to go back and review the
thread yourself.

> Loser !! Bob on this, Bob......

<LOL> That's the first moderately clever insulting comment made about
my name. Good job. Most people try to make something out of Pastorio
and it always comes across pretty lame.

Pastorio