dug88

i have been freezing green yellow red bell peppers etc for years.
take a fresh pepper. fresher the better. if it is wilted then why would
freezing it improve it.
here is my twist, and a simple test
wash the green peppper very lightly.only with cold water.
then put in a bag whole.
put the juice of a lime in the bag.
and freeze it quickly
when it is well frozen, bring it out and tap it to remove the lime juice
put it back in the bag
and give it a good whack on the floor
now you have a bag of bite sized pieces of peppers.
the stem seeds and pulp are easy removed

works great on pizza and such
if you want to use in a salad, put the bits in out of the bag frozen.
do not thaw
personally i like it.