Kajikit

Default Need recipe ideas for precooked chicken breasts

Because this week was supposed to be warm to hot (it was supposed to
be 37C on Sunday!) we were organised and I cooked potato salad and
panfried some chicken breasts on saturday night so we could have salad
on the 'hot' days without having to use the stove and heat up the
kitchen... only then it turned out to be darned cold (it's barely
hitting 20) and it's going to stay that way! I've been eating potato
salad sandwiches (potato salad and ham is yummy!) but I need something
to do with the chicken... It's much too cold to sit there and face a
plate of lettuce in the evening. Any ideas?

~Karen AKA Kajikit

Nobody outstubborns a cat...

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com