Damsel in dis Dress

"Rick & Cyndi" >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>We use clove oil for tooth aches.

Back during the Stone Age, I attended Dental Assisting school. Following
periodontal surgery, patients' gums were covered with pink clove gunk.
That's all I can think of when I smell a strong aroma of cloves. I'd have
to be pretty desperate, and in a tremendous amount of pain, to use that
stuff.

Carol