salgud

Cilantro! I've gotten to love the stuff, even though I didn't when I
first tasted it. I hate to agree with Bobby Flay about anything, but I
agree that if you don't like cilantro, "Try it again". It grows on you.
It's getting so bad, I'm considering putting it on my cereal!
BTW, a bunch will keep much longer in the fridge if you untie it when
you get home, spread out a few paper towels, and spread the cilantro
out on the paper towels. Then roll it up and put it in a plastic bag.
Once chopped, it doesn't last long (a few hours at room temp, a little
longer, maybe overnight, in the fridge).