kuri

"petitesew" > wrote in message

> Greetings I will be vacationing briefly in Taipei as well as Osaka
> from March 16-April 3. I'm interested in taking some cultural classes
> regarding the japanese tea ceremony. So far I've sent an email to the
> Taiwan government cultural center as well as to the Urasenke Foundation
> but neither have replied. I guess they're busy? Since my travel date
> is closing in, I was wondering if anyone in this group knows of a way
> for me to find out if there are any classes available and where they
> are? Thank you in advance for your help.

What do you want exactly ? It's for how many persons ? Can you speak
Japanese ? Have you already studied tea ceremony ? Is it "serious" study or
just an introduction ?
I live in Osaka. If you give me more details, I can ask around me to find
what you want. Kyoto is probably a better place for tea ceremony.

Kuri