pavane

Default Caviar buying, gifting and recipe resource site

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> You forgot to include the article about how to finance the purchase.
>
> I am a long time devotee of fine caviar and only wish I could indulge
> in it with greater frequency.

Buy either American Paddlefish or North Carolina Trout
caviar. Do not gulp them by the spoonful (damn!) as you
might good Beluga, but when taken with blini or crackers
and the appropriate dairy product, chopped egg or onion
etcetera they are remarkably decent for mere fractions of
the cost of the real stuff. BTW had a sampling of American
Sturgeon caviar last week, very disappointing, metallic
undertones, fishy with little redeeming characteristics. But
the above two are worth your investigating.

pavane